Friday, August 04, 2006

quick update

After my last blog I had a good talk and a good prayer time, so I'm a lot calmer now.
And besides that I had a great day today at least so far...
I read Colossians, Ruth and Esther today and a great talk with Krista (our staffhouse mom)
And I also wrote a letter to a guest that used to stay at our hostel and I got a lot out of writing it so I hope and pray he will to.

But for now I just wanted to share a little bit of what I read today out of Colossians 3 about being practical.

verse 23&24 says: What ever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.

verse 17 says: And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home