Monday, May 29, 2006

England

So I just returned from England where I visited my sister and brother in law.
I went there on Thursday with my parents and my brother. The way over there was crazy. From Holland to France there was no problem, but the boat taking us to England had a 3 hour delay. When we where finely in England the first hour was okay, but after that we were in a traffic jam for about an hour because of a soccer game (crazy English men).
finely we made it to my sisters house though. I had a great time there with my family. I've missed my sister a lot sins I moved to Amsterdam and I was happy to see her.
Unfortunately the weekend was more of an race around then a relax weekend, but I had a great time and I thank God for seeing them again as well as giving me the opportunity to see them and spend time with them.

I did have plenty opportunity to read while sitting in the car and I did read quite a lot I started to read in Isaiah and I find it very interesting how God works in peoples lives how He chooses to use them and the gifts He can give. He is Amazing God.

I also have been busy thinking about this one verse in the bible in Romans 12:1
therefore I urge you brothers and sisters to offer your body's as living sacrifices Holy and pleasing God this is your spiritual act of worship.
I've been praying about it a lot that the Lord will show me what He has in store from me, so I can really be a living sacrifice and a living testimony for Him.
And I still need prayer for that.

for now this is it and I'll let you know how it is going later on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home