Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Thankful

How You saved me again
How You blessed me again
How You've show me You provide again
How I thank You again.

O Lord how wonderful You are
How amazing Your love for me
Lord I could sit on my knees all day and thank You for all You have done
And still it would not cover half of it.

O Lord Your mercy and grace never end
You are my rock and life, my light and salvation
Who will I turn to if not You?


The Lord has been good to me again. I have seen Him do wonderful things in my life. And especially here at the shelter and in the staff house. He uses me more each day again when I talk to cleaners and when I talk to guests I can connect to people again And I couldn't for a while any more I don't know why I couldn't and why I can, but thank the Lord that He is faithful and that He chooses to use me. A song by the newsboys says; "I could never ever thank You enough, but here's my life for what ever it's worth. " I really see that as something I cry out every day. For every day I thank Him again for giving me another day here, for surrounding me with friends, for giving me opportunities to share with people, for making me hungry for more of Him and for saving me by giving up His life so I can live for Him. And I am thankful, but what can I give Him in return for everything I can give is not enough for what He deserves, so I give Him my all, my life for what ever it's worth.

This thought I wrote down when I just had a phone call from my sister. She said that if I still don't know what I want to do after my time here I could live with her so I don't have to return to Veenendaal (my parents place) and that I have a place to start of in since I really want to go out of Holland. And the Lord He knows that He really does and I prayed for it to, because I didn't know where to start or how you go about moving to another country finding a job and a place to stay. And the Lord provided and even more, as He always does He gives more then enough.

insted of ending with a normal prayer I want to end with a song of Chris Tomlin.

You are my supply. My breath of Life. Still more awesome then I know. Your the coming King. You are everything. Still more awesome then I know.

All of You is more then enough for all of me. For every thirst and every need. You satisfy me with Your love. And ally I have in You is more then enough.

Your my sacrifice. Of greatest price. Still more awesome then I know. Your my reward. Worth living for. Still more awesome then I know.

More then all I want more then all I need. You are more then enough for me. More then all I know more then all I can see. You are more then enough....

All of You is more then enough for all of me. For every thirst and every need. You satisfy me with Your love. And all I have in You is more then enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home