Thursday, August 10, 2006

Home town, home land...

I got an invitation to join some web page thingy so you can keep in contact with all your friends all around the world... Very nice, but if you want to join they have to get some info. Though some things I don't mind to much and sometimes I got that choice to fill it in, but the biggest problem for me was I had to fill in where my home town is. I have an answer to that, but the computer said it wasn't possible and I know of a few humans that would say the same... I tried to give the answer heaven. The problem here is I don't know my home town jet I would have to move first to find out. I lived in Holland most of my life, but I'm up to the last seven right now if all goes well which means that it could be somewhere in England where I am planning to go to next, but it could also be that, that would just be for a while or I'm not going there at all... The thing is I just don't know.
What I do know how ever is that it doesn't matter where I live where ever I would go it would never be my home town, for that could only be heaven I am an alien to this world and I notice it the more every day.
I am one of the view I think or at least that I met (though I did not meet myself) That can truly say I do not know home. There might be no place like home I'll believe that, but it doesn't mean that I know it. Home is where the heart is, but most of the time I don't even know where my heart is except near the Lord who lives in heaven. Home is where family is might be indeed, though the places they lived I couldn't call home nor could my parents most of the time... They made me feel more home then anyone ever could on earth, but the places we lived could not stop me from feeling completely lost. I now live in Amsterdam and though I enjoy working here and living here and having all the fellowship I could dream of here on earth here, I still feel completely lost in this world.
People have so many thoughts hopes and dreams, so many goals they go for I can only dream of one day really felling safe somewhere at ease at home. I wish one day I'll find something close enough, but looking at my parents fear strikes and hope fades of finding it on this earth. The more I think about it the more lost I feel, and the more I long to be home at last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home